Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spell Guapo: Thiago Lazzarato







Q&A
By Tiff Tamayo of HERZEN Lifestyle Team

Height – 1.88
Nationality – Brazilian
Hometown – Rio de Janeiro
DOB – September 10, 1984

1.How did you become a model?
Thiago - Well, my dear mother push me since i was 15 then i was thinking that she was completely insane cos i could never imagine myself doing any modeling job in that time. But she was enough persistent to convince me. - (we have thank your mother for this!now the fashion industry have you!)

2.When did you become a model?
Thiago - I did my first test shooting when i was just 15, but i was just an aspirant i wasn`t professional in that time, my father just let me inside in this profession at all when i finished my high school. then with 18 i start work in Brazil doing the shows and getting my first jobs. With 19 years old i did my first international trip to London, then since that time i`m keeping traveling around the world, working with passion, cos i really like my job.

3.What's the best experience you've ever had from modeling?
Thiago - Oh bro, for sure the best experience ever it was to know my girlfriend. She`s polish and i met her in Seoul in 2006. If wasn`t by modeling may we could never meet each other... She`s the most important thing in my life. Then for me the best experience it was to know my girl. About parties, drugs, crazy stories about orgies or sex doesn`t make part of my life, i`m quiet of far from these things... my life is pretty "normal" as everyone being a model or not. -(aww!this is the best thing we've heard so far...you are the sweetest!)

4.If you're not a model, what would you be doing right now?
Thiago - Journalism in Brazil. That`s one of the things i still would like to do. i hope i can. -(we will support you!)

5.What countries have you been to?(for work)
Thiago - England, France, Italy, Poland, Russia, Spain, Greece, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Korea, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia. -(wow, you've been around!)

6.Who's your favorite model?
Thiago - GISELE, THE BEST. - (TOTALLY!)

7.What's the best thing about being a model?
Thiago - i cant tell you that everyday i discover i new thing that make me think that is the best thing about being a model. For now what i like the most is learn as much i can from each country that i have been, learn the language, the culture, the history.. whatever... i`m in Bangkok right now and here is the city that i really fall in love. i really like this place, it`s so peaceful.. i feel very well here. -

8.What's your personal style when dressing up?
Thiago - simple n comfortable with Jeans n t-shirt, basic is the best. (we agree!)

9.What's your best asset?
Thiago - watches and sunglasses I`m crazy about.

10.What's your advice to those aspiring models?
Thiago - If you know you can, try and show that`s is possible! Believe in yourself give your best and good luck!


It was past 5am when this interview was conducted and we are very grateful that Thiago was really nice to still take time to answer this with all his heart. Our heart goes out to you our dear Thiago!


[photos from his account]

No comments:

Post a Comment