Sunday, January 17, 2010
May it be catwalk or sidewalk, Elegance is a must: Claudiu Dumitriu
By Tiff of HERZEN Lifestyle Team
Height - 1.80
Nationality - Romanian
Hometown – Craiova, Romania
Birthday - 25/09/1983
1. When and how did you start modeling?
Claudiu - First of all i start 6 year ago in Bucharest in Romania , until then never imagine myself doing any modeling job.
2. What's the best thing about being a model?
Claudiu - You can always travel and meet new people go to many parties .
3. What differs modeling from other careers?
Claudiu - It is one of the jobs that do not have to go daily in a work program and offers many possibilities
4. Name a few people in the fashion industry who have become one of your closest friends.
Claudiu - I have many friends in the fashion world but does not want to give names.
5. What countries have you been to?[for work]
Claudiu - Like I said above I had the opportunity to work and to visit these countries Dubai, Singapore, Copenhagen Denmark, Milan Italy, London United Kingdom, Lisbon Portugal, Paris France, Hamburg-Berlin
-wow, you've been around a lot!
6. What are the 3 projects/jobs you've done which you consider the best?
Claudiu - I did a fashion editorial for Italian Vogue edition for men and other collaborations with companies like Lee Cooper, Polo Garage,Fujitsu Siemen, Garnier,L'oreal Paris, Dior, Etro.
7. Who's your favorite model?
Claudiu - My favorite model is Karl Lindman
-very gorgeous man!
8. What's your personal style when dressing up?
Claudiu - very elegant and appealing at the same time so untouchable.
-exquisite!we love your taste!
9. What's your best asset?
Claudiu - Im a simple guy who has something different that can not be said in words only is observed.
10. What's your message to those aspiring models?
Claudiu - Fight for your dreams but do not become dreamers.
We totally dig Claudiu's being elegant and reserved, his style is very intense that we can't help but to feature him here because we want you all to see for yourself why we think this fine man Claudiu is our chosen one in this blog entry. To Claudiu, Thank you again for being very nice and participative in this interview, we know you deserve all the beautiful things that come in your way.
[Photos from his account]_