Monday, January 11, 2010

The First Boy: Paweł Bednarek









Height - 183
Nationality - polish
Hometown - Warsaw
Birthday - 21.09.1986

Q&A
by Tiff of HERZEN Lifestyle Team.

1. When did you start modeling?
Pawel - april 2007

2. How did you start modeling?
Pawel - no cinderella story, sorry - friends told me i'd do well and i didn't really believe it but i just sent the application forms to warsaw agencies. they didn't want me at first cause i was still too short (when i was 18) but then i grew a little bit and got a really nice test shoot with a polish photographer Marek Pietron I worked with many times and that booked me my first job through the british agency FM for TOPMAN - direct booking in Brussels. I was really excited.

3. What countries have you been to?(for work)
Pawel - Germany, UK, USA, France, Italy, South Korea, Japan, China, Singapore, Spain, Austria, Belgium

4. What do you love about modeling?
Pawel - travelling of course but at the same point i kinda hate it because traveling is a must not a choice if you want to be a model

5. What's the most interesting job you've done so far?
Pawel - I really enjoyed one editorial I shot in Berlin as one of my first jobs. me and an austrian female model were wearing really freaky styled clothes and walking around Alexanderplatz just as if we were tourists from Mars, having a hot-dog in a meantime and being stared at by local subcultures.

6. Who's your favorite model or the model you look up to?
Pawel - I really like Sasha Pivovarova - she's extraordinary beautiful and for a male model I think Cole Mohr - such a cool boyish expression - (we love him too!)

7. What do you think is your best asset?
Pawel - I'm smart ;) - (very sexy answer indeed!)

8. What's your message for those aspiring models?
Pawel - Don't make it a must to succeed - just have fun.


1st Option | Copenhagen Denmark, Elite Milan | Milan Italy, FM Agency London | London United Kingdom, It's Models | Seoul South Korea, L'agence Lisboa | Lisbon Portugal, Major Model Management | Paris France, Next Model Management | New York United States, Orange Model Agency Warsaw | Warsaw Poland, Tempo Models | Vienna Austria, Viva Models | Berlin Germany, Traffic Agency | Madrid, Spain


Pawel is one of the most interesting models we've encountered that's why we chose him as the very first person to be featured here. We always loved your look and wits!cheers to your success Pawel!

[Photos from his account]

No comments:

Post a Comment