Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fresh face: Tiago Costa







Q&A
By Tiff Tamayo
of HERZEN Lifestyle Project

Height – 1.78
Nationality – Brazilian
Hometown – Viamão, Brazil
DOB – July 12 1990

1.How did you become a model?
Tiago - Well. I never had thought about to be a model. One day, I met a booker of the São Paulo, Brazil. So, I thought about it and He come until Porto Algre, capital of my state, and he took some pic (poles)of me. After, I was accept at agence e I moved to live in São Paulo. There where everything started.

2.When did you become a model?
Tiago - I started to model at march 4 of 2009.

3.What's the best experience you've ever had from modeling?
Tiago - I think it was when I traveled to Parati, in Rio de Janeiro state, to take some pictures for a jeans campain.

4.If you're not a model, what would you be doing right now?
Tiago - Before everything, I was studying to do administration of exterior comercio at university of here (Porto Alegre).

5.What countries have you been to?(for work)
Tiago - Unfortunatly I never traveled for outside of Brazil. - (We know you will be all over the the globe soon!you're young and have so much potential!)

6.Who's your favorite model?
Tiago - I think the top model Evandro Soldati. I think he's my favorite model in time. - (Evandro Soldati rocks our socks!he's the best!)

7.What's your personal style when dressing up?
Tiago - Well. I'm finding my personal style. Because I'm in transition, from teen to a man. 

8.What's your best asset?
Tiago - I can do various characters.

9.What's your advice to those aspiring models?
Tiago - Be yourself. You must study, research, keep up about moda's world and you must have fun doing your job. Take care of your body, it's your working tool. -(We agree!)

Thank you Tiago for fully participating in the interview. Hope you could visit in the Philippines soon, we believe in your potentials and we know one day you'll reach the top!

[Photos from Tiago Costa]

No comments:

Post a Comment