Thursday, January 14, 2010

From Norway with love: Marianne Rusten







Q&A
By Tiff of HERZEN Lifestyle Team

Height - 175
Nationality - Norwegian
Hometown - Flisa
Birthday - 23/11/1990


1.When and how did you start modeling?
Marianne - I started when i was seventeen, it was a photographer who found me on a model's site on internet, and ask me if I want to take some pictures, and after that the whole thing started.

2.What's the best thing about being a model?
Marianne - to do something different every time, so many ideas and inspiration. And for every photo shoot you do some thing new, different and crazy. He-he. And I do love traveling and see some new things. I love meeting all the other people, models, photographer, designer and you name it. - (now modeling sounds really fun!)

3.How did modeling changed your life?
Marianne - My life are not so changed after I started modeling, but as a person I have change, I never give up and I alwas give the best of myself. Then I also have become a stronger person, I think the reason is when you travel so much alone and meeting new people you need to have faith and to be strong! - ( we agree with you, keep the faith and stay strong!)

4.What countries have you been to?[for work]
Marianne - at work I only have been in Norway, but I hope sweeden become the next countries, I really love the country over there!

5. What's the most interesting job you've done so far?
Marianne - Oslo goes hollywoof -a charity and fashion show with guide dogs worth a half million!! The income went to blind people. - (aww, this is so cute and it has a good purpose too!cheers to you!)


6.Who's your favorite model?
Marianne - Magdalena Frackowiak! no one is so beautiful as her. - (such a beauty!)

7.What's your personal style when dressing up?
Marianne - stylish and beautiful

8.What's your best asset?
Marianne - I own a warm heart and judge no one, I give everyone a chance. And I really have some nice eyes. The boys love them ;) Thanks mom! - (we love you for this :) )

9.What's your message to those aspiring models?
Marianne - Never give up, smile and be happy. Dare to do thing!! Take some risk, be strong and faithful. But at the same time, promise to be careful!


Marianne is really sweet and nice, we love how she answered wholeheartedly in our interview. Marianne, we wish you success in your career and we will always support you!


[Photos from her account]_

No comments:

Post a Comment