Thursday, February 11, 2010

His name tells it all: Adonis Bosso








By Tiff of HERZEN Lifestyle Team


Height – 6"2
Nationality – Ivorian
Birthday – July 10th 1990
Hometown - Ivory coast-Abidjan,
1. When and how did you start modelling?
Adonis - I Started modelling when was 17 a friend of mine brought be to those charity modelling event a few months later a professional model friend of mine brought me to her agency’s open call and they decided to represent me since then I changed agency twice and I am now with montage model in Montreal

2. Have you travelled overseas for modelling jobs? If yes, where?
Adonis - haven't travelled yet for modelling yet but I am planning to go to New York as soon as soon as my college session is done.

3. What are the projects/jobs you've done which you consider your best project so far?
Adonis - The fashion festival in Montreal last summer is the job I am the most proud of it was a great experience and I met some really great people and on top of it was really fun.

4. What differs modelling from other careers?
Adonis - Modelling is like art to me I don't really consider it like a job the fact that with your body you show-off a designer vision and with picture you create a beautiful picture in every frame but like all jobs it’s not easy.
- We believe in the exact same thing! Very well said!

5. If you are not modelling right now, what would you be doing?
Adonis - Well being a black model in Montreal the market is not really big so it is not like I work often so I am currently a college student. I currently study special care counselling and planning to work with kids with special needs in the future.
- aww this is really nice.

6. Who's the model you look up to?
Adonis - Well like all black male models Tyson Beckford is certainly an inspiration. Wendell Lissimore as well is a model I look up to he is very successful as an underwear model and high fashion as well.

7. What's your strength as a model?
Adonis - Maturity
-very clever!

8. What have you learned because of modelling?
Adonis - Maturity is the first thing that comes in my mind I am a really bubbly person and now knowing that my actions might reflect what my agency made me calm down a bit.

9. What's your message to those aspiring models?
Adonis - well modelling is a tough industry lol but it’s fun, if you think you have it then go try but you don't always have to do it professionally go create some art with yourself there are always some great photographers around :-P



Adonis is one of the freshest face in the industry, his strong features makes him stand out among the rest, we are very grateful that we are able to feature him right now because we believe he’ll be making his way on top soon! And we also think that his name really describes him. To Adonis, Thank you for letting us interview you and we hope you’ll reach your full potential.

[Photos from Adonis’ account]_

No comments:

Post a Comment