Friday, February 5, 2010
Girl from paradise: Austria Ulloa
By Tiff of HERZEN Lifestyle Team
Height – 5/10.5
Nationality – Dominican
Birthday - august 11 1992
Hometown - Santo Domingo.
1. When and how did you start modelling?
Austria - 2 years ago, I won a modelling contest.
2. What’s the best thing about being a model?
Austria – You get to travel to different places.
3. What differs modelling from other careers?
Austria - Being away from your family and friends, you have to sacrifices a lot of things.
4. What countries have you been to?[for work]
Austria - London, Costa Rica, USA, Italy and Paris.
5. What are the 3 projects/jobs you've done which you consider the best?
Austria - Paul Gaultier for target, GAP campaign and express campaign.
6. Who’s your favourite model?
Austria - I don’t really have one.
7. What’s your personal style when dressing up?
Austria - I like to dress very fresh and classic at the same time, what a combination.
8. What’s your best asset?
Austria - My hair
- We adore your locks!
9. What’s your message to those aspiring models?
Austria - If that is your dream train to do as much as you can to make it true and this is not an easy world.
Austria has this very fresh aura we love! Don’t you just feel the same? We love how she combines fun, edgy, classy, chic and everything else in between all together and for her very young age, he works are remarkable that’s why we can tell that for her, the future is very bright! We will always support you Austria!
[Photos from Austria’s account]_